Thursday, May 31, 2018

My GoWise Vibe Air Fryer Oven



July 31, 2019

🌟🙌 I am squealing in delight!! We have a brand new air fryer oven!! 🌟🙌
As most of you know, I air fry every day using our GoWise 5.8 qt basket type air fryer. I've always wanted to try an oven style, but just couldn't seem to find exactly what I was looking for. Until now! 😄 I am over the moon with our brand new GoWise Vibe! This is a brand new air fryer oven just released by GoWise! It has everything I was looking for in an air fryer oven including an all metal rotisserie mechanism and a dehydrator!
One of the first things I fell in love with is it's sleek design. It has soft, subtle curves and the control panel is on top of the air fryer which makes it very easy to reach and use. The GoWise Vibe is fabulously feature rich! And, are you ready for this?! This baby is 1700W (score!) 🙌🙌
  • The interior is all metal construction which was very important to me. The rotisserie rod fits into two all metal gears that are solidly against the walls.
  • There is a mesh screen at the top of the unit to prevent food from reaching the heating element
  • It has a a generous 11.6 quart size cooking capacity
  • The door is removable so clean up will be much easier
  • Accessories include a rotisserie tong, rotisserie rod and 2 forks, 10 (!) rotisserie skewers, a side-loading rotisserie basket with a strong, secure clip (this makes it super easy to use as it doesn't need anything to prop it up), 3 (yes, 3!) mesh trays and the standard drip tray for the bottom
  • Presets include fries, steak, wings, fish, shrimp and roast chicken. It even has a kebab skewer preset lol! The dehydrate preset is also a plus.
  • It comes complete with a starting guide and full color 50 recipe book The manual even teaches you how to properly truss a chicken (love this!)
I am also very happy about the 30-day money-back guarantee, 1-year warranty and forever support from GoWISE Customer Care. When I register the oven, I'll get an additional 60 days of warranty coverage (nice!)